The South Indian Bank Ltd., a Premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies in Scale IV and V for Credit. Eligible applicants are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
Last Date: 18.05.2019
Total Post: 10
Online Application – Start Date: 08.05.2019
Age: SCALE IV – Not exceeding 40 Years
SCALE V – Not exceeding 45 Years
a) Agriculture Lending: Minimum 60% in B.Sc/ M.Sc in Agriculture/ equivalent PG courses in Agribusiness.
b) Product Design & Management / Large value credit appraisal / Credit Monitoring: Minimum 60% in MBA (Finance/ Banking) OR Chartered Accountant
MODE OF SELECTION
• A committee formed by the Bank will conduct the initial shortlisting of the applications based on the eligibility criteria and suitability for the roles.
• Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for the Personal Interview.
• Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the Personal Interview.
• The Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for the Personal Interview.
• In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Application Fee : Rs. 800/- excluding GST and other applicable charges.
How to apply: Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 08.05.2019 to 18.05.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1. Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
2. The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
3. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
4. Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified. (i.e multiple registrations for the same role will be disqualified).
5. Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Personal Interview.
Apply online: Apply Now